- Full payment is required at t he time of registration, places will not be held without payment.
- Guest instructors and pottery instructors may cancel classes due to low enrollment. These classes will be indicated in the class brochure. In case of cancellation students will be notified and reimbursed via check.
- Walk-ins are not allowed at any class requiring pre-registration. Any specific registration cut-offs will be listed in the brochure.
- Descriptions and content of classes are subject to change by the BAC as needed.
- Students may register during regular BAC hours by phone with card or in person with cash, check, or card. Mailing a registration is highly discouraged.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of class excepting emergency cancellations by the instructor. Make up days will be offered if class is canceled due to weather, dependent on schedule availability.
- Materials lists should be obtained at registration and may be viewed prior to registration at the desk at BAC.
- Registration for a class acts as acknowledgement of a release of liability on the part of the Buchanan Art Center.
- Photos or recordings may be taken of students, regardless of age, while at the BAC for use in print or online promotional materials. The Buchanan Art Center cares about the safety and privacy of our patrons. Please let us know if you would like to opt out for any reason, no questions asked.