Please review the guidelines below before visiting us. Added note: We are nearly out of disposable adult masks. (Available upon request) Please remember to bring your own!
Currently: Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday 2pm-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: Classes only
The galleries and gift shop are open to the public during regular hours and there is no admission fee. Donations are encouraged.
Buchanan Art Center has a handful of parking spaces available on Front St., including a loading/ unloading and a handicapped accessible parking space in front of the First Presbyterian Church.
Additional parking is available at the Buchanan Farmers Market/ Common with a 3 minute walk around the corner to the BAC.Buchanan-Art-Center-to-Parking
Accessibility / Restrooms
- Handicap accessible parking space located in front of First Presbyterian Church
- Shallow slope walkway from side walk to entrance
- Automatic door controls available
- 3 individual use restrooms, two of which contain changing tables, extra space, and railings
- Water fountain – currently unavailable due to safety recommendations
Where to eat
Buchanan has multiple places to eat and drink with a range for everybody. See the Chamber of Commerce listings here.