The Buchanan Art Center is closing at 5 today in order to set up for the Olympics Watch Party at Buchanan Common! Visit our tent to print your own poster supporting Hannah. The party starts at 7, Hannah competes at 9!
While masks are no longer required for those that are fully vaccinated we ask that visitors voluntarily wear a mask when in class or in a group where distancing is not observed.
The galleries and gift shop are open to the public during regular hours and there is no admission fee. Donations are encouraged.
Buchanan Art Center has a handful of parking spaces available on Front St., including a loading/ unloading and a handicapped accessible parking space in front of the First Presbyterian Church.
Additional parking is available at the Buchanan Farmers Market/ Common with a 3 minute walk around the corner to the BAC.Buchanan-Art-Center-to-Parking
Accessibility / Restrooms
- Handicap accessible parking space located in front of First Presbyterian Church
- Shallow slope walkway from side walk to entrance
- Automatic door controls available
- 3 individual use restrooms, two of which contain changing tables, extra space, and railings
- Water fountain – currently unavailable due to safety recommendations
Where to eat
Buchanan has multiple places to eat and drink with a range for everybody. See the Chamber of Commerce listings here.