Despite the recent court ruling regarding the latest executive orders and mandates by Governor Whitmer, we are still implementing guidelines for visiting the Buchanan Art Center. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has issued nearly identical guidelines. These will also be posted on the door and will be implemented as of 7-11-2020.
Currently: Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday 2pm-6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: Classes only
The galleries and gift shop are open to the public during regular hours and there is no admission fee. Donations are encouraged.
Buchanan Art Center has a handful of parking spaces available on Front St., including a loading/ unloading and a handicapped accessible parking space in front of the First Presbyterian Church.
Additional parking is available at the Buchanan Farmers Market/ Common with a 3 minute walk around the corner to the BAC.Buchanan-Art-Center-to-Parking
Accessibility / Restrooms
- Handicap accessible parking space located in front of First Presbyterian Church
- Shallow slope walkway from side walk to entrance
- Automatic door controls available
- 3 individual use restrooms, two of which contain changing tables, extra space, and railings
- Water fountain – currently under repair, but we would be happy to get you some water from the tap!
Where to eat
Buchanan has multiple places to eat and drink with a range for everybody. See the Chamber of Commerce listings here.